Saturday, January 3, 2009

[nineteen]

Max's POV

Her ankle was probably broken, but it didn't look broken, and she wasn't exactly screaming in pain. I mean she was smiling at me back at my apartment, she can't be in that much pain. As I walked to her door, her neighbor came running out and watched me as I put her key in the door. "Who the hell are you?" he shouted and I could smell the tequila on his breath from where I was standing. "Lil's boyfriend, she hurt her ankle, I'm just picking up some of her stuff." I went to walk inside but he continued to talk. "So your the asshole that took her away from me!" I spun her keys on my finger and then stuffed them into my pocket. She's never had a boyfriend before, at least that's what she told me. "You guys dated?" "No, I tried, trust me. She's a good fuck though, I bet you're enjoying that." I don't know what was holding me back, but I wanted to punch him square in the nose. He continued talking but I blocked him out and made my way into her apartment, locking the door behind me. Her dog, King was jumping all over me, I bent over and petted him and made my way toward her bathroom. I was slowed down a bit as he chomped down on my pants leg and started pulling me back. I wanted to kick him off, but I knew how much she loved this dog, and I held myself back, yet again. Sure he was still a puppy, but he had to be at least forty pounds of pure muscle. I couldn't win that battle.

It was obvious she loved that dog more than anything when she saw me walk through the door and he ran off to lick her hand. "Alright I have your pajamas," I smiled tossing them to her as I lifted the ice off of her ankle. The swelling had gone down, but her whole foot managed to turn black and blue. She swung her legs around, and I grabbed on to her legs by her knees. "No you're not moving, I do not like the way that looks." I slowly placed her legs back up on the couch. "I want to change though." "Um, well . . . I can help you, if that's okay. I don't want you moving your ankle though." "Is it really that bad?" She asked with a smirk on her face. I grabbed her hand and pulled her up so she was now sitting. I took the ice off again and her hands covered her mouth and her eyes got wide. She laid back down and started taking deep breaths. She unbuttoned her pants and started sliding them down her legs. I got them off her right leg and stood back and thought about how I would get them off her left leg. "Okay this might hurt," I warned her as I gathered her jeans around her ankle. I held a firm grip on her calf and then slowly started pulling the jeans off. I looked up at her and she was clinching her eyes shut. Now I'm convinced it's broken. 

Once her jeans were off I couldn't help but look at her body. I've seen her pretty much naked before, but not with sober eyes. "Okay so here's your tank top and pajama bottoms, think you can do the rest?" I asked as I laid the clothes over her hand. She looked up at me and smiled through the obvious pain she was in. "You're suppose to help me, what if I move my ankle?" I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. She sat up and untied her top, which then fell to her lap. She laid back down and started pushing the shorts down. She got them down to mid thigh then looked up at me, but I was frozen. "Max," she laughed and I smiled. I pulled the contraption she wearing all the way down to her ankles, and it was a lot easier to get off, as it was a lot less fabric than her jeans. I looked back up, she wasn't wearing any underwear. There, the girl of my dreams, was lying on my couch completely naked, with a very ugly ankle. I looked down at her ankle, and she even managed to make the bruises look good. I held her tank top up for her to slip into it but she pushed it down. "Come here," she smiled grabbing onto my tie pulling me down to her. She pushed her lips into mine and my hand found her stomach.

She started pulling my clothes off and I quickly found out where this was going, but I had to hold myself back, for the third time tonight. She started taking my belt off, but I stopped her. "Lil, I don't want to hurt your ankle any more than it already is." "It's okay, take me into your bedroom." I looked into her eyes and could tell that she really wanted this. I really wanted it too, I was just scared. I lifted her up into my arms and continued to kiss her as I took her into the bedroom. I laid her down on the bed and placed a pillow under her ankle. I finished taking my pants off and went into my bathroom to grab a condom, which I quickly slipped on. I climbed on top of her, being careful of where her ankle was at all times but the next thing I knew, her ankle was right next to my ear. She brought her leg up onto my shoulder to keep it out of the way. "Is that comfortable for you?" I asked and watched as she bit her lip nodding her head. I looked into her eyes and slowly entered her. I slowly started rocking into her, thrusting in and out. I was scared I was going to hurt her. "Max, baby, come on," she moaned trying to thrust herself into me, but wasn't having much luck with the position she was in. Wait, she called me baby? I wrapped my hand around her thigh and started thrusting harder into her. "Oh fuck, that's it right there, come on baby, come on," she continued to moan and I could feel her muscles contracting around my penis. I closed my eyes. How did I get so lucky? She started swaying her pelvis side to side and that was what threw me over the edge. I started rubbing my penis along her clit each time I pulled out, pushing hard on her as I would slide back in. I got quicker and her fingers came down to my penis, forming a 'V' on the outside of her lips, really putting pressure on my penis. This sent us both over the edges as we both climaxed at the same time. She leaned forward biting into my shoulder and I dug my head into her neck moaning her name. 

Lillianah's POV

At the moment he walked through the door with my things and my King, I knew I was falling in love with him. The way he was taking care of me, no one would have ever done for me at all. I snapped myself out of it, is it possible to fall in love so quickly with someone you still barely know? He tossed my clothes at me and I swung my legs around to sit up on the couch, but he quickly pulled my legs back onto the couch. It doesn't feel that bad, so it can't be that bad. He brought me up to look at my foot and I felt like I was going to throw up. That didn't look like my foot, it looked like a foreign object growing on my body. I laid back down on the couch and allowed him to take my jeans off. As he slid them off my left leg the pain in my ankle was now present. He looked at me terrified like he had hurt me, but it was turning me on. Pain was pleasure for me and I wanted him, and I was going to get him. I started to take my romper off, and he gently pulled it off my legs. It was now or never, I had to go for it. I pushed the tank top he was holding up for me out of the way and grabbed on to his tie pulling his lips down on mine.

He was scared and that turned me on even more. It was weird things like that that turned me on. Most women it would be like bright blue eyes and black hair was a turn on, but for me it was his actions, how he didn't want to, but I did. He took me into the bedroom and laid me down on the bed, swiftly placing a pillow under my ankle. He stripped down and disappeared into the bathroom, when he came back out I peaked down and saw he had put a condom on, smart boy. When he crawled on top of me, I lifted my leg up and placed it on his shoulder, that was the only place I knew my ankle wouldn't get hit. He looked deep into my eyes as he entered me and it felt like some outer beings of ourselves connected. He was taking it slow with me and it was pissing me off a bit, he was scared he was going to hurt me, but he wasn't. "Max, baby, come on," I encouraged him as I started thrusting with him. He started hitting the sweet spot and I pointed my toes, which was a mistake, but the combination of the pleasure and the pain was making everything seem euphoric. I knew this was going to be quick and fast, he was taking control of my body and I couldn't slow myself down. When he started pushing his penis against my lips as he would push into me my head flung back and I knew I was getting close. I could feel my right leg start to tremble and I reached down putting pressure on my lips against his penis. We both came at the same time, and as we did I pointed my toes and gripped my fingers into the bedsheets. At that moment I couldn't feel my ankle, I could only feel his skin rubbing against mine. I leaned up and bit into his shoulder as he moaned out my name into my neck. As he pulled out I felt limp and my leg went crashing onto the bed, then the pain in my ankle was once again present. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and looked down to see my chest rising and falling rather quickly. I could see he looked concerned as he was looking down at my ankle. "Max, come here." He looked up at me then back down at my ankle. I kicked him with my good leg and he crawled into bed next to me. I placed my hand on the back of his head and pulled his lips in tight with mine. I had to kiss him, I just had to make sure he wasn't like other guys that would just sleep with me and then disappear. When he started kissing back I knew he wasn't like other guys, that this was real. He pulled away and looked into my eyes, "I need to get you to the hospital. It's broken."

After he helped me shower I looked over at the clock, it was already 5 AM. I felt bad once again. "Do you have practice today?" I asked as I pulled a sweatshirt on over my tank top. "I do, but it's optional, so I think I will skip it," he smiled as he helped me slip into a pair of my sweatpants. He lifted me up into his arms and walked toward the front door. "He won't chew up any of my stuff will he?" He asked looking down at King who was fast asleep on the kitchen floor. "No, he's getting pretty lazy, he'll sleep in til about ten." He carried me down to the lobby of his building and set me down on a couch. "I left my car at the arena last night, I forgot," he somewhat laughed as he dialed a number into his phone. A few minutes later a cab pulled up and Max gently put me in it, laying my legs over his lap. "Thank you for doing this," I smiled as his fingers ran over my bruises. "You don't have to thank me, I would do anything for you." I didn't know what to say, but I felt myself naturally smile. The cab brought us to his car at the arena and from there he took me to the hospital.

"It's broken, but it's looks like you might have distressed it after breaking it because there are a lot of little bone fragments just floating around, were you walking on it?" The doctor asked as he pointed out little white specs in the x-ray. I tried to contain my laughter but it wasn't helping. "She did hit the coffee table with her foot while sitting down on the couch," Max quickly replied and squeezed my hand. "Well I'm going to put you in a cast, but you need to keep it elevated for at least the next week. I can't stress enough that you really need to stay off of it, any slight pressure could be very damaging. Mr. Talbot if you can just make sure she keeps it elevated and stays off of it that will really help." I nodded my head and looked up at Max who was now looking down at me, "looks like I will be baby sitting you the next week. Luckily we don't have any away games until the end of next week, so I'll be your nurse." I shook my head and laughed. They wrapped my leg up and Max tried to convince me to get a yellow cast to support his team, but I went with my favorite color, red. A nurse brought me some crutches and Max and I were out the door by 9:30. "So we'll go to your place, pick up some things and bring them back to mine," he explained as he helped me get into his car. "WHAT?" I looked up at him and I was sure I looked like a deer caught in the head lights. "You have to stay off your foot, and getting around with crutches is a bitch so I think if you stayed with me, just until next week, that will be best for your ankle." He shut the door and I wanted to throw up. Sure he was just going to take care of me because I was an idiot and broke my ankle, but that's like moving in with him, that's not cool. When he crawled into the driver seat I turned and looked at him. "Max really, I will be fine, you don't have to take care of me." "Lil, please. I either stay with you at your place and get you up all those stairs, or I have you stay at my place with an elevator. I don't think your neighbor will like me staying at your place anyways, he's an asshole." OH GREAT! Not only is Max forcing me to stay with him, but he met Aaron?! This is all worse than the ankle itself. 

1 comment:

Val said...

great chapter, and I love the dr's comment at the end of it...what were they thinking? :)